Wednesday, May 25, 2011



Here's a couple of photos of what I did to the reverse canvas.  I fist painted in with Americana Premium Acrylic Paint (Butter) that you can get at Michale's.  I then used some Moon Shadow "Mystic Malachite" and sprayed some randomly on the frame.  I also applied some of  Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) to distress the corners alittle.    I also added some Crackle Accents from Ranger at the very end.  I then took the chipboard gears that I got from  and inked with some ColorBox Moss Green & then stamped in gold with a small flourish stamp that I had.  The moss in the corners I adhered with some spray adhesive.  I had some small springs that I also  inked with the same Moss Green.  The bolts that are near the photo are from Michael's and come in a package from Industrial Chic.  The barbed wire chippies are from Dusty Attic.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. this is just amazing and I do not think I have ever seen reverse canvas and actually knew what it was lol...but this is soooo cool !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try one of these reverse canvas projects...looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, thanks for sharing the details on this reverse canvas. I have been eye this project as well and have been gathering my thought and reading detailed tutorial on techniques to use on a project. I think the magic of your blog has just given me the inspiration to go for it....now all i have to do is to decide pretty in pink or go dark with jewel tones.... gracias
    ava

    ReplyDelete