Friday, October 21, 2011

Coming Home

Hi Everyone,   I thought I'd take a little break from Halloween and do a layout for my niece Marci in Afghanistan.  This is a photo of her (in the middle holding the Flag) and her truck crew after their LAST MISSION!!!  She and her hubby will be home before Thanksgiving!!  Our family couldn't be prouder or happier that she's coming home!!!  I used the Bo Bunny Liberty Collection for this.  The Dusty Attic Skelton Clock Face was altered.  I first painted it with white Gesso and then I used a script stamp in blue to match the script in the Constitution paper in the background!!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout! Love it! And so glad your niece will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing photo....love this!

    ReplyDelete