Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Picture Perfect ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Everyone,  This is some canvas work that I did using the beautiful new November kit "Purple Haze" here at Scraps of Darkness.  I first painted the canvas with white Gesso and let that dry, then I applied some Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint and let that dry.  I had some much fun with the Vintaj Metal in the add-on kit and my new Vagabond!!  I embossed the metal and buffed them.  Then I used the small hooks to attached them together and added some purple and pink flowers.  The lace behind the photo I found at an antique store.  I placed the photo so low on the page because the flowers on the papers seemed to frame things nicely!!!  I love the new Prima Shabby Chic Resin Treasures and couldn't help myself..I had to use them on this layout too!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comment, they mean a lot and I read them all!!!

1 comment: