Sunday, January 15, 2012

On The Beach ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Everyone, This is some more DT work for our January "Escape" Kit here at Scraps of Darkness.  Graphic 45 are my favorite paper line so this kit was nothing but fun for me.  I also used their new Core'dinations cardstock paper, so cool you can sand, stain, or ink so fun!  I sanded the edges of the brown background which really made it look aged and soft.  I did a lot of inking with Tim Holtz Distress Inks..Vintage Photo and Soot Black.  I also used his Stampers Annoymous "Bitty Grunge" to stamp in the corners.  The type charms that say Hawaii are also Tim Holtz which I covered with Glossy Accents.  The chippy is Dusty Attic and I used the two mists in the color add on kit  "StarBurst" Golden Poppy and Gecco Green.  I've used this photo before, but it's my favorite of my dear hubby!!!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: