Sunday, January 15, 2012

Whale Watching ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Some more DT work for Scraps of Darkness using our awesome January kit "Escape" featuring Graphic 45's "Tropical Travelogue" Collection!  Beautiful colors and graphics in these papers!  This is a photo of my hubby and I whale watching in Maui two years ago.  For this one I did a lot of layering (surprise surprise).  The background paper is from G45 paper collection that's not in the kit, I had the collection and just had to use it for this layout!  I did some fussy cutting from the beautiful Rain Forest paper to surround the photo.  The two little journal "books" are an inspiration from the ever talented "Gabi" in her layout called "Bliss".  I just layered some papers on some cardstock and rolled them alittle for the "open book" look.  I also used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks "Vintage Photo and Black Soot" along with some of his "salvage stickers" from his idea-ology collection.  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment