Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Girls ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Everyone, This is some more DT work using the beautiful February Kit here at Scraps of Darkness.  It's full of the gorgeous Prima Printery Collection, so fun!!  This is a photo of my friend's daughters.  I kept  this one pretty simple.  I did a lot of layering and then stamping with some Tim Holtz Masks.  The small clips are also from Tim Holtz and will holds some small journaling paper.  The white flowers are from Prima and the small brown/black flowers are from I Am Roses.  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great masking for this layout, I love the photo too very carefree feel TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played with my laptop a lot and after like 6 months I can make comments again on your blog! /and all other friends with word verifications, hurra/ so now I can not only visit /I do follow so I can see every single new post/ but also leave my love!
    I aslo want to ask you - may I feautured your layouts on my blog with the link to you? You know...:)

    ReplyDelete