Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Little Man ~~Scraps of Darkness~~



Good Morning,  This is another Design Team project that I did using the April Kit "Sakurabana" for Scraps of Darkness.  The papers I used are from the new Bo Bunny "Serenity" Collection along with some FabScraps Classic Collection.  The ruby reds and subtle blues and creamy whites are really beautiful and so fun to work with.  I did a lot of fussy cutting and inking.  The chipboard is from our awesome collection here at Imaganarium Designs.  I painted them with some Folk Art Linen paint to match the soft creams in the papers.

This is my take on our beautiful SuePup's sketch for April and is a photo of my daughter Jenn with her oldest Ethan this Easter Sunday.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment