Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cherish ~~Scraps of Darkness~~



This is another Design Team project using the gorgeous May Kit "Summer Breeze" from Scraps of Darkness.  Melinda has put together a wonderful collection of papers and goodies for this amazing kit!!  This is another photo of my hairdresser's little missy.  I just loved the sunflowers in the photo and thought it was perfect for this kit.  For the bg paper I cut and punched it and then layered it onto some of the brown Jillbean Corrugated Cardboard from the kit.  I then adhered some of the Bottle Cap Inc. Flattened Chrome bottle caps with some of the epoxy stickers also from the kit glued onto them.  I made the shabby banner out of some of the left over cardboard and papers from the kit.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: