Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dreams of Paris ~~Scraps of Elegance~~


Good Morning,  This is a project using the beautiful July Kit "Isn't She Lovely" from Scraps of Elegance.  It's a beautiful kit again, Mel is just amazing with matching papers from different manufacturers to work with, so fun.  This month's kit features some Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary" which I used for this layout, along with some "A Gentler Time papers from The Paper Loft.  This is an image I think I found on Pinterest and just loved the colors in it.  The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs which I just received in my "pizza box" from Jane for projects and I just love all the new chippies she has out now.  You should grab  some up while you can!!  I altered the chippies by first painting them with some Folk Art White and then embossed with some Tim Holtz "Seafoam" and "Tattered Rose" embossing powders.  I then inked here and there with some Soot Black and Vintage Photo.  I also made the flowers with my TH Vagabond along with some swirlys.  This is my take on a sketch from ScrapBooking Sketches on Pinterest.  Thanks so much for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy, this was a fun layout for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment