Monday, September 17, 2012

Scraps of Darkness September Kit "My Guy" Reveal

Scraps of Darkness is revealing it's September kit "My Guy" and it's full of wonderful goodies!!  It's full of Prima's Craftsman Collection along with some papers from Kaisercraft's "Sears and Sons" Collection.  Perfect SteamPunk materials!!!  The embellies are just gorgeous this month!!



"As a matter of opinion I think he's tops, my opinion is he's the cream of the rop.  As a matter of taste to be exact, he's my ideal as a matter of fact".

~~My Guy~~ Lyrics by Mary Wells

This month we have a very talented Guest Designer~~meet Martha Richardson~~she's an amazing artist for Tattered Angels and Helmar, be sure to check out her work with this month's kit!!


I'll be showing some more projects with this kit this week, as we got our kits too late for reveal day, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I've had so much fun working with Scraps of Darkness and somehow I stumbled over and found your blog. Of course then I find out that you design with my fabulous friend Louise Nelson for Imaginarium...makes me realize what a small world we really do live in!

    Your work is incredible!

    ReplyDelete