Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Halloween ~~Scraps Of Darkness~~

Here's another DT project that I did using the incredible Scraps of Darkness's signature October Kit "Morticia's Wish".  This is a photo of my two youngest Grandsons Ethan and Elias last year carving pumpkins at my house.

I wanted to keep this one clean and simple as I loved the papers and didn't want to take attention away from the beautiful Carta Bella "All Hallows Eve" Paper Line.  I used some Tim Holtz "Gathered Twigs Ink for the papers and some of the card stock stickers from the kit.  I used a couple of acrylic overlays from last year's kit to cover the photos and love how it lays on Elias's pumpkin!



Thanks so much for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy and have fun on the blog hop!!

                                                               Happy Halloween To You All


1 comment: