Friday, December 7, 2012

~~Imaginarium Designs~~ December Projects

Good Morning,  Today I have two Imaginarium Designs DT projects to share with you.  For the first layout I used the beautiful Imaginarium Designs Thistle, Corner Embellishment, and the tiny Vines chipboard.  I used the Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Paper Collection along with the G45 metal butterflies and .


To alter the chipboard I gesso them first, then painted with Folk Art "Titanium White" and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Aged Mahogony".  The little flower "vases" I found at Michael's and all the mini rose buds are from I Am Roses.  Here's a couple of close-ups of the Imaginarium Designs chipboard.





For my second project I used the cute Star Train, Train Track, and Christmas Trees ID chipboard for this cute Christmas layout for my Grandson.  We all went on the "Skunk Train" last weekend in Mendocino County.  They have a Polor Express ride with hot chocolate, sugar cookies, and singing.  We then picked up Santa and the kids all gave him their lists, so fun!!



To alter the Imaginarium Designs chipboard I inked them with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Aged Mahogony).  I then painted with some accent gold leave paint, and then used some imbossing ink with some multi-colored glitter.  For the Tim Holtz Die Cuts and post card I used a crackle medium.  Here's a couple of close-ups of the ID chipboard.




Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek, I hope you enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Your first page is my nr 1 of your work, stunning, of course I like the rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the details!!!!! I LOVE your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Karen! Love the corner design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are both just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete