Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Graphic45 Film Canister Mini Album

Good Afternoon,  So I finally have a rest between migraines and wanted to post the pages of the G45 Film Canister Mini Album I created using their gorgeous "Ladies Diary" Paper Collection.  I did a lot of fussy cutting of the little ladies and used some of the chipboard pieces too.  For the cover I used some beautiful chince flowers I found at Michael's and the beautiful metal drawer pull from G45.  I really had fun making this over the last couple months, and am ready to start another!!  So here we go, here's the pages (by 2) I hope you enjoy!!

This is a photo of the cover and the inside of the cannister.




As here's the pages inside







And the last page


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: