Sunday, June 30, 2013

Scraps Of Darkness Design Team Reveal Day



"Food, Family, Fireworks….The Four Best "F" Words Ever"--Unknown

Hi Everyone, So it's finally reveal day here at Scraps of Darkness and this is another DT project that I did using the gorgeous June's "Firecracker" kit!!   These are a couple of photos of my scrapping buddie Hona and her daughter having some fun last summer on the lake.  I used the Bo Bunny "Anthem" collection along with the gold papers from the Glitz "Sunshine Of My Soul" Collection.  I love using the overlays on the photos, really accented the golds in the photos.  I also used some Tim Holtz stamps along with some Lumenire paint to splatter around.  The metal piece is from Maya Road and the metal flag is from the old Bo Bunny "Anthem" collection that I layered on the metal piece.

The Chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs and is some of the new Chevrons of all sizes, just love them!!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!






And here's my third project for this month's "Firecracker" kit.  For this layout I used the Bo Bunny "Anthem" paper collection from the kit.  This is card that we received froma a cause we donate to and I thought it was perfect for this kit.  I used some of the Bo Bunny Anthem stickers and die cuts from the kit to do a lot of layering.  I also made the Rossettes from my Tim Holtz Die Cut and used some Bo Bunny Metal pieces on top of them.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment