Friday, August 16, 2013

The Boys ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Sweet Friends,  Here's another DT project using the unique & fun August Kit "Rustic" from Scraps of Darkness.

For this layout I used the Authentique papers from the kit.  I also used one of the Heidi Swapp File Folders again for the photo, lovin them right now!!  I also used the Ranger Patinas for the Prima Junk Yard Findings Gears by first applying the "Earth", then the "Rust", and finally applying the Verdigris.  They dry really quick so they're really great to work with.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy.




3 comments:

  1. A super layout, love the keycluster and I had fun over the picture. This looks the same as when I try to get the boys on a picture. Always touching eachother , making fun, untill I yell: and now normal!

    ReplyDelete