Friday, December 27, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Everyone, Today I'm sharing a couple of projects using the gorgeous December "Winter Wonderland" Kit from Scraps of Darkness.

For this project I used the Authentique "Glistening" papers along with some of the reds from the Fancy Pants's "Timbergrove" collection in the kit.  I just love all the beautiful embellies this month and used some of the Prima flowers along with some Tim Holtz Die Cuts.  This is a photo of my hairdresser and friend Christina and her family on a photo shoot on the first day of snow.  Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!





For my second project I used the Bo Bunny Woodland collection from the kit along with some reds again from the Fancy Pants Timbergrove papers.  I used the Christmas tree and snow flakes chipboard from the kit from Leaky Shed and added some Happy and Merry Christmas phrases and small presents from Imaginarium Designs.  To alter the chipboard I painted them with some of the Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glazes (Silver Bells and Bolivian Blue) from the color add-on in the kit and some Stickles "Icicle" and then rubbed some Rub n Buff Copper here and there.  I also had fun using the Snow Pen from for the area around the base of the trees around the presents, way fun to use.  I used a stencil with some grey Silks and then rubbed on some copper rub n buff around the chipboard and stencil work and here and there on the papers.







Thanks again and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: