Friday, January 24, 2014

Life Is Good ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Sweet Friends,  Today I'm sharing another project using the beautiful January Kit "Style and Sophistication".  I used the gorgeous Authentique new "Classique" paper line from the kit.  This is my take on this month's sketch by our ever-talented Suepup.  The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs which I altered by inking them with Prima's Turquious Stone.  After that dried I used Tim Holtz's Stampers Anonymous "Floral Tattoo" in Prima's Farmer's Jeans" blue.  They really turned out nice and matched the papers perfectly!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, I hope you enjoy!!






4 comments:

  1. What a great take on that sketch! Love the colorcombination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous layout, love the new look of your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing! You do layers so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO and use of the sketch! Isn't this kit amazing?!?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete