Friday, March 14, 2014

Here and Now ~Scraps of Darkness~

Hi Sweet Friends,  Welcome to the Scraps of Darkness Design Team Reveal Day!!  This is a beautiful kit full of goodies.  I love working with black and beige and so for me this kit was perfect!!  First I'm sharing a bit of a mixed media layout.  For this project I used the Kaisercraft "Art Of Life" paper collection along with the Fabscraps "French Heritage" paper collection from the from the kit and did a lot of misting and stamping.  I used the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Mists from the Color Add-On Kit, Bodacious Blush, and Opal Sea Oats for the background and flowers.  The stamping was done with Prima Chalks.







For my second project I again used the Kaisercraft "Art Of Life" and FabScraps "French Heritage" papers from the kit.  I love the combination of these two paperlines together.  I misted the black flowers with some of the Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals "Pretty In Pink" along with some Prima Chalk "Old Rose".






And for my Third Layout I again used the combination of the two paperlines from the kit.  Again I used the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst mists "Dark Chocolate Truffle", Bodacious Blush, and Opal Sea Oats for the background.  I also used the Vecchi's Cleary For Art Moulding Film for the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers and stamped them.



Thank for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you're inspired to create some wonderful projects with the kit!!

2 comments:

  1. You stole my heart this month with all the girlie grunge you had going on with the kit! Each layout is just gorgeous Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layouts! They are just stunning to look at, they really add such softness and beauty to the photos. Thank you again for stopping at my blog. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete