Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scraps Of Darkness October Kit Reveal

Hi Sweet Friends, With Halloween just around the corner we always know there's another awesome signature kit coming from Melinda!!  Halloween is one of her favorite times of the year and her October kits are to die for..and they're always spooktacular!!  This month's kit is no exception.  Scraps Of Darkness's October Kit "Bon Appetit" is shown in the photo below.


Here's my first project using this fun kit.  I did a layout I'm calling "Frightful" using an awesome image from the amazing artist Ana Cruz with her kind permission.  Here's a couple of links to her amazing work www.facebook.com/AnaCruzArts/  and http://www.lunebleu.deviantart.com/.

I altered her image with a little blood drippings and the Scraps Of Darkness title.  I've had a thin die cut frame that I've been wanting to use so I thought I'd use it with the doilies from the kit.  I also did some layering and used some gold embossing paste here and there.  I misted the craft flowers from the kit with the Dylusions Postbox Red along with some Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist Antique Gold mist.  I also altered the gates with the same mists.







Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you're all  inspired to get a kit and create some great Halloween memories!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is really impèressive !! Gorgeous match red and brown, lovely flowers, the gate and the gear, the composition and the image are striking. Brava!

    ReplyDelete