Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Pumpkin Patch ~Scraps Of Darkness~

Hi Everyone, Today I'm sharing another DT project for Scraps Of Darkness using the October Kit "Bon Appetit".  For this project I used the Authentique "Spirts" papers from the kit.  This a some photos of my niece's little guy Carter at the pumpkin patch.  I've had a migrane for a few days now and didn't even notice that the photo on the left was supposed to be in the middle but I'm still really happy with the outcome.  For the chipboard "haunted house" I sprayed it with the Dylusions Red spray from the kit and then painted over that with the Tim Holtz Distress Paint also from the kit..came out with a beautiful crackle effect.  This layout is my take on Sketchabilities 101.




Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you enjoy and are inspired to grab a kit and create some Fall and Halloween memories for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment