Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Picking Up Santa" ~Scraps Of Darkness"

Hi Everyone, This evening I'm sharing another Design Team project for Scraps Of Darkness using the beautiful December kit "Northern Lights".  For this layout I used the beautiful Bo Bunny papers along with the Moxxie papers from the kit.  I randomly sprinkled some of the Fran's Encrusted jewels (A Spoonful Of Sugar) around the page that sparkle and looks just like snow on the page!  I used one of the Blue Fern chipboard pieces from the kit for the title which I sprayed with the Lindy's Stamp Gang "Jassy Purple"  mist from the color add-on kit.  This is a photo of my Grandson Ethan last year when we took a ride on the "Polar Express" train to pick up Santa in the woods outside of town, they had so much fun!





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy and are inspired to get one of these awesome kits and create some wonderful Christmas memories for your family!

3 comments: