Friday, April 17, 2015

Buddies ~Scraps Of Darkness~

Hi Sweet Friends, Today I'm sharing another Design Team project using April's beautiful kit "Laura's Wish" for Scraps Of Darkness.  For this project I used the Authentique "Durable" papers from the kit.  This is a few fotos of my niece's little guy with his buddie.  I used a sketch from Sketch de Maska on Lespagesdenadia.over-blog.com for this layout.  The chipboard is from Blue Fern Studios which I altered with some Lumiere "Metallic Rust" from the kit along with lots of goodies from Prima.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!  I'm off to another grandson's little league game...hope you're all having a fun weekend too! xo






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this design! The colors are fabulous! Beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is wonderful - love the colors and the tags look awesome - and the photo is darling!

    ReplyDelete